"Thanks to New Energy Works and Drake for all of their attention to detail on the timber frame, and then some, with our new home. Everyone has been so helpful through the entire process. The professionalism and down-to-earth business sense is amazing in this company. Thank you so much for helping make this house a Home!"
"New Energy Works made a complicated job look easy. Sean Berman followed our exacting plans precisely and fabricated the timber framing from the Owner’s pine logs that were cleared from the property. To top it off, they helped the owner assemble the frame on remote Hickory Island on the St. Lawrence River."
"The raising was unbelievably easy...You guys do such a great job and were a pleasure to do business with. Sean could not have been more helpful pulling everything together. So thank you!"
"Drake, I just wanted to thank you for the effort you have put in so far. We got home with sugar plums dancing in our head. The reality of getting this project started is just setting in, we are both excited and nervous, so it has been nice to have your experience to help us. Thanks!"
"Thank You to each person that worked on our home. We love it here. You're all special people, working together you make dreams real!"
"As the architect on this job, I would like to say thank you. From our initial meeting, through documentation with your design staff and now installation — the entire process has been an exceptionally good experience."
"The home fits the site, and the clients to a tee. Was visiting last fall while the client was there cleaning up for their dogs' first visit — you could read the utter joy in his expression and step. Inside, the home is surprisingly cozy for such a large structure. Amazing. Keep up the great work. Will look forward to working with you again."
"What an extraordinary home you have built. I consider it a centerpiece in my life and a culmination of almost fifty years of combined dreaming between my wife and me."
"Your crews are fantastic to work with, and the craftsmanship is amazing as usual. We look forward to working with you again."
Over the years we've had the privilege of working with talented professionals from across the nation on many respected projects, you might learn more about us thru them.
- Adirondack Design Classic Designs | Link »
- Andrew Chary Architect PLLC | Link »
- Arthur Chabon Architect | Link »
- Carol Kurth Architecture | Link »
- Charles Gordon Architecture | Link »
- D. Michael Collins Architects | Link »
- Design Works Architecture | Link »
- Donahoe Design | Link »
- Environmental Design & Research | Link »
- Exline Design Architecture | Link »
- Flavin Architects | Link »
- Fox Design Studio | Link »
- Frank Greenwald Architect | Link »
- Grater Architects | Link »
- Gleysteen Design LLC Architecture | Link »
- Holmes King Kallquist & Associates | Link »
- James Fahy Design | Link »
- Mellowes & Paladino Architecture | Link »
- Northworks Architecture | Link »
- Patrick Morabito, Architect | Link »
- Ramsgard Architectural Design | Link »
- Shope Reno Wharton Architects | Link »
- Steven Dona Architecture | WA Link »
- SWBR Architects | Link »
- Arbor Building Company | Link »
- Bacco, Inc. | Link »
- Ben Krupinski Builder | Link »
- Bolalek Construction | Link »
- BOWA Builders | Link »
- Brands, Inc. | Link »
- Bristol Builders | Link »
- Brookes + Hill Custom Builders | Link »
- Clark and Leatherwood | Link »
- Danrich Homes | Link »
- David B. Lee | Link »
- Hallmark Homes | Link »
- Hobbs Inc. | Link »
- Kenneth Vona Construction | Link »
- Ketmar | Link »
- Parker Construction | Link »
- Pattern Builder | Link »
- Sandy Spring Builders | Link »
- Slocum & Son, Inc. | Link »
- Soderholm Custom Builders, Inc. | Link »
- Tissot Construction, Inc. |
- V & H Construction | Link »
- Whitney East, Inc. | Link »
- DeStefano & Chamberlain Engineering | Link »
- Fire Tower Engineered Timber | Link »
- Genesee Valley Timber and Stone | Link »
- GLD Lighting Design Studio | Link »
- KB Masonry & Tile | Link »
- Loren Nelson Photography | Link »
- Shelter Works | Link »
- Timber Frame Business Council | Link »
- Traditional Natural Plaster | Link »